The Nabeel Abed Academy is committed to providing high quality educational development to schools and their teachers’ through internationally bench marked programs and disciplines
We endeavor to be a regional network of high quality training and development for schools and education facilities with an uncompromising commitment in our role to prepare teachers ,students and individuals with the skills necessary to be able to continue in their roles as leaders and mentors to the future generation. We strive to offer an educational environment where a teacher’s skills are enhanced and the focus of 21st century methodologies are emphasized. Teachers and schools are exposed to the latest methods of teaching through the medium of technology.
Every student is different, and has a unique learning style.
- Every teacher should be trained and equipped to deal with the different levels of students’ within the classroom.
- Professional development that leads to life-long learning
- That a school has a collaborative responsibility with the community
- Students and teachers should develop an appreciation, tolerance, compassion and respect for the rights and cultures of all people.
- That the multi-cultural diversity of students and teachers is an asset to the development of any community.
- In honoring the Universal Declaration of Human rights by not discriminating against anyone on the basis of race, color, sex, language, religion, national or social origin or other status.